We back up the quality of our roof installation work in Barrie, ON with 50 years of experience.
Many different projects go into the construction of a new home. While each is equally important, it’s crucial that the new home’s roof is installed properly. At Slippery Slope Roofing, we believe that you should turn over your upcoming roof installation project to us for the following reasons:
- We only work on one roofing project at a time. This means that when we come to install your new home’s roof, we will be able to provide you with focused attention.
- Our team of contractors uses high quality materials during the installation process. By doing this, we ensure the functionality and durability of your new roof for many years to come.
- We back up the quality of our work with experience. Together, our founder and foreman have over 50 years of experience in the roofing industry.
- We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau and are fully insured with the WSIB.
We have over 50 years of combined experience in the roofing industry and are here to serve all of your shingle roofing repair and replacement needs.
Most importantly, we care about meeting your specific roof installation needs. Before we even pick up a hammer, we will take the time to determine what you want your new roof to look like and also make sure that we fully survey the new property.
How to Prepare for Roof Installation
A new roof is an investment in your home and property that is well worth it. Here at Slippery Slope Roofing, we want to make sure that getting a new roof is a seamless, beneficial process, which is why we encourage you to read over these tips to prepare for the start of installation:
- Remove any bikes, lawn equipment, toys, and other items from your front and backyard. Our roofers will need as much room as possible to bring in tools, roofing materials, and equipment, and we don’t want any of your belongings to get damaged.
- Consider taking pictures and other decorations down from the upper level of your home. During roof installation, your home may shake and result in things falling off of the walls.
- Let your neighbours know about the upcoming roof installation. There will likely be extra traffic on your street and excess noise during the day, so it is good to provide them with a warning beforehand.
- If you work from home or have young children, you may want to make plans to be out of the house for a few days. While you do not have to leave, it may be easier to manage your daily activities if you aren’t dealing with roofers going in and out, extra noise, etc.
Do you want to know anything else about the roof installation process? We’re always happy to help, so give us a call at Slippery Slope Roofing today! We are a certified IKO ROOFPRO installer.
Don’t let just anyone put the roof on your new Barrie, Ontario home. Instead, let our team of roofing contractors do the job right from start to finish. To find out more about our roof installation services and what they entail, get in touch with us at Slippery Slope Roofing today.
At Slippery Slope Roofing, we offer high-quality roof installation services in Barrie, Orillia, Bradford, Alliston, Newmarket, Cookstown, Beeton, Innisfil, Angus, Collingwood, Wasaga Beach, Oro-Medonte, Midland, Midhurst, New Tecumseth, Clearview, Bradford, Essa, Stayner, Springwater, and surrounding areas of Ontario.