The roof on your home is one of the most important and protective structures of your property. Your roof works hard to protect you from the sun, weather, intruders, critters and more. Because of weather, age, vandalism and more, roofs can be damaged and will need roof damage repair at some point. Below we have listed some of the most common signs that you need roof damage repair.
- Roof sagging – Your roof will sag before it leaks. Roof sagging can be caused by too much weight on the roof (often times from trees, snow, ice, etc.), old roof age, and using too many shingles.
- Curling shingles – Curling shingles are very obvious, and when found should be repaired as soon as possible. Curing shingles are caused from excessive heat.
- Cracked shingles – Another sign that you need roof damage repair is cracked shingles. Cracks can be caused by extreme weather.
- Old roof – Many professional roofers recommend homeowners replace their roof once it is 25 years old or more.
- Leaking water from ceiling – This is one of the most obvious signs that you need roof damage repair. Grab your bucket and call your roofer.
- Water damage in ceiling – Even if water is not leaking, but you see brown water spots or water pooling in your ceiling, you need roof damage repair.
If you have noticed any of the signs of roof damage above, act fast and call a professional for your roof damage repair.