We have no doubt that you will see what sets us apart from other roofing companies in the Innisfil area.
Before we began our business, our founder at Slippery Slope Roofing decided to look at what other roofing companies were doing and figure out how to do those things even better. This led us to do things quite a bit differently, and we have many satisfied customers who are convinced we made some great choices. When you are looking at roofing companies, consider the following questions.
- Are they insured? You would think all roofing companies would be insured with the WSIB like we are, but sadly that is not always the case. In addition to being fully insured, our team is trained in safety protocols, including using safety gear and techniques.
- How many projects do they do concurrently? Most roofing companies juggle many homes at the same time. Our philosophy is to do one project at a time in order to provide unparalleled service and results. By concentrating on one job at a time, we get it done quickly and properly.
- Is installation done to manufacturer standards? This is a big one because if the shingles are not installed properly, the warranty is null and void. There is a good chance your roof will not reach the lifespan it should, and you will have no recourse if the warranty can’t be enforced. Not only do we follow all manufacturer requirements, but we also back it up with a 10-year warranty on our workmanship.
- How much experience do they have? Our founder and foreman have 50 years of combined experience in the roofing industry – far more than most roofing companies in the Innisfil, Ontario area.
How to Spot Substandard Roofing Companies
At Slippery Slope Roofing, we have already shared with you some pretty fantastic reasons why we believe we offer exceptional service over other roofing companies in the Innisfil, Ontario area. By no means do we want to discredit many of the other hardworking, reliable companies out there, but we would be remiss if we didn’t share with you a few tips on how to spot one that really should be avoided completely. Here are some tips to help you spot substandard roofing companies.
- Requiring Money Upfront: It is understandable for roofing companies to want a deposit so they aren’t paying for the materials out of their pocket and being out of luck if the homeowner didn’t pay them. However, if they ask you for the full amount upfront and haven’t even purchased your materials yet, they could be struggling financially.
- Won’t Provide Insurance Information: If they have an active insurance policy, they should have no problem proving that to you. To allow a roofer on your property who isn’t insured could leave you paying out if something happens.
- Slow Response: There is being busy, and then there is avoidance. Substandard roofing companies tend to ignore calls because they fear the complaints. We welcome your calls, and even criticism if it helps us to improve.
- Can’t Give Referrals: While referrals aren’t always a guarantee that they always do a good job, if they won’t give you any referrals, that is not a good sign and you should cross them off your list of viable roofing companies to work with.
We have no doubt that you will see what sets us apart from other roofing companies throughout your experience. If you need roofing installation, replacement or repairs, call us at Slippery Slope Roofing for an exceptional experience.
At Slippery Slope Roofing, we are one of the top roofing companies serving Barrie, Orillia, Bradford, Alliston, Newmarket, Cookstown, Beeton, Innisfil, Angus, Collingwood, Wasaga Beach, Oro-Medonte, Midland, Midhurst, New Tecumseth, Clearview, Bradford, Essa, Stayner, Springwater, and surrounding areas of Ontario.